Skybrush Live needs a custom firmware in order to allow a drone to track trajectories in a precise manner with time constraints. This page provides pre-compiled binaries of our custom firmware for the most popular flight controllers so you can install it on your drones without having to compile it from source code.
Our firmware for outdoor drones is based on ArduCopter, while the indoor firmware is based on the Crazyflie firmware. We are extremely grateful for the developers of both projects for providing a rock-solid base on which we could build our own solution, and we are committed to tracking upstream releases closely. We aim to publish our own variant of the upstream firmware within a few weeks of the official release.
Download Skybrush firmware #
For ArduCopter-based drones #
Make sure to pick the firmware version that corresponds to your flight controller. Contact us on our Discord channel if you need help or if you do not see your flight controller here – if you are lucky, we can provide a pre-compiled firmware for you, and even if we cannot, we are happy to help to make Skybrush support your drone.
For Crazyflie drones #
- Crazyflie 2.1 Lighthouse
- Use this firmware for Crazyflie 2.1 drones with the LED deck and the Lighthouse deck
- Crazyflie 2.1 UWB
- Use this firmware for Crazyflie 2.1 drones with the LED deck and the Loco (UWB) deck
- Show prototype v2 Lighthouse
- Use this firmware for custom brushless builds based on the Crazyflie Bolt, the LED deck and the Lighthouse deck, witn single-cell Li-Ion batteries
- Show prototype v2 UWB
- Use this firmware for custom brushless builds based on the Crazyflie Bolt, the Loco deck and the Lighthouse deck, witn single-cell Li-Ion batteries
Contact us on our Discord channel for instructions about building a custom brushless show drone based on the Crazyflie Bolt.